I smell like baby poop

He pooped 4 "mega" poops from 10am to 12:30pm. I think thats a record. What I mean "mega" poop was diaper breaching poop. Twice it spilled over, so it was kind of difficult. He is now consuming about ?2 ounces/ 60ml every 2 hours.

He has a particular position he likes to sleep in, that scares his mom and I. It is a position where his but is raised up and he's face is planted on the side. His hands are supporting his head and he legs are curled to his belly with his feet poised to spring (if he was strong enough).

its the position he would be in, if I was trying to burp him on my shoulder but I would be lying down.

When he cries, determine the cause.
- Is it gass (needs to be burped)
- Is it a sleeping position
- Is it temperature
- is it anything different that can be visually observed...
- last is if it is food, that is when i have to get the wife to breast feed him.
- if he still crying, go through the checklist again to see if we missed something.

His uncle Gaspar was very helpful today. He helped make the baby less of a handful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick