Head Ache, again and a lot of things

I'm a busy bastard. It is nice to be needed.

Right now I'm taking a break because I'm exhausted. Today was one of those days the baby fed every other hour last night. He takes an hour to feed and another hour he sleeps. So what happened was that the misus and I didn't get much sleep. Later in the day the baby will have his 3hour naps which allows her to sleep... but I still have to work.

I have a secretary now. I will need to delegate some tasks for her but right now my mind is kind of broken. There is a small matter of office, I am in a temporary office and my secretary has no work station. It will take a few days to fix, since this is low priority.

I will also be training her in some basics I've taken for-granted. Particularly some basic word processor-fu, search-fu, probably some spreadsheet-fu, and how to arrange and organize a research paper. Yikes, I know how to do all that?! Not so long ago I called my self a bum, and now I know how to do a ton of things that are very FAR outside my Arts degree.

I also have to set up a scanner with her work station and teach her some security measures (how to secure documents from being copied etc.) and other tech skills that again is taken for-granted because I of this particular generation and background.

Tapping my gaming contacts for business. I want to survey my gamer contacts if any of them are in related fields of business. We do Business Process Outsourcing as well as projects where we go to countries to do Fit-out solutions projects where we are way cheaper than the current market (and the local market finds the project too cheap and small). We've done work in countries that are not particularly friendly to filipinos and the usual repertoire China, South America, USA, Germany and middle east.
I've met a lot of foreign gamers through my hobby and how it is an academic pursuit, in a way I know some of them at a level as peers. We need to grow and I need to exploit more of my little unusual advantages and perks. I was wondering about the implications of tapping my gaming contacts.

We need contacts who can bring jobs to us, we are willing to work on a mutually beneficial arrangement. If need be we have our own expertise to draft a commission basis for a project. I'm particularly interested in the other emerging markets, but with a higher cost-of-living than the Philippines.

I've changed a lot. I have a piece of crap for a resume, that is why I will stuck with the family business. The Teaching Company lectures I've studied and often written about in relation to RPGs, are not-for-credit. As competent and useful I have become to my family's business, strangely there is no certifying body that will vouch for me like a university or college.

In the end the projects I accomplish, fires I put out, and the people I meet and work with will be my track record... a bunch of stuff that doesn't go into a resume. I guess It is a kind of advantage: i am outside the system. that is useful, as it makes it difficult to find me or to determine what I am capable off.

Doing Good, for the sake of learning. What it takes to do what is Good. My advocacy is to eliminate corruption through information transparency (removing the barriers that corruption easy). Strangely in all the places I've tried to tap, there is very few people who are interested in doing such. I mean people may get angry at corruption and being cheated: but no one I've met has ever made it a mission, unlike myself.

Vengeance and Justice in emotional Intelligence lectures and in game theory has a purpose that is both ethically and systemically needed. Its sad that in both Interests: Game theory and Emotional Intelligence I am, so far, unique. Being unique is great when we find it in the small details, but in the key details - particularly ability and strategy it kind of sucks.

It will take a lot of time for me to research and learn all the laws. It will also take some time to develop defenses like that of anonymous. It will require my own resources to develop and process the information, and develop an action plan based on it. It will all take time and I can only move when certain, or will be continually in information processing when uncertain.

Despite the work involved, looking back at the professors and scientists I admire gives me hope and some strength. There is that evidence, that certainty, regarding the matters I aspire too. There is the empirical process, and there is the amazing abilities and aspects of the world only science can reveal.

Its nice to be secure of one's spirituality despite all the fears (Professor Robert Solomon's humanistic definition of spirituality).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick