temptation to buy and hangovers

Temptation. There is this really good deal on a Sig556 full metal for 3,500! Thats really cheap, it also has free shipping so Its no effort for me to buy. Its a strong temptation right now when I need to save up for the baby. I never had this problem when I was more miserly, but thats what happens when one gets a new source of catharsis...

I know I've got a lot of irrationality riding on it. I keep trying to force my self to focus on work, since its my income generation ability which makes such purchases relatively cheaper... its getting harder cause my internet haunts have become scares and I find myself involuntarily checking out the prices again... :(

I'd buy it if I can sell my two 2nd hand m4s which I haven't used yet.

Anyway, I have a long list of things to do before going there.

I have to attempt to fix the chronograph thats broken.
I need 2 more 1.2V rechargable batteries but CDR-king is out of stock.
I need a container to put them and Voltage Tester a new battery
I need to fix my Ak tactical bullpup.

A lot of things to finish.

Hangovers. Because of my sensitive sinuses, I have to take benedryl every night before I sleep or I wake up 1-2hours later short of breath and unable to go back to sleep. I don't have a baby yet and already I wake up in odd hours. Anyway so I take the anti-histamins which make me conveniently sleepy but followed by a Nasty Headache that makes me lose balance and sleep much longer.

I already went to a sleep expert and they told me to go back to doctors who recommend me allergy meds like Fluctosine that does work for me.

Bloating. I take my Cilium regularly now and it helps me with my bowel movement. the problem is I need to eat more and more OR exercise more and more to have my core muscles help out with moving the food along.

  • I can't exercise because I can't sleep early.
  • I can't sleep early because I'm not tired.
  • If I use benedryl to move it along, get weird dreams and I end lightly sleeping... which is almost like not sleeping.
  • If my sleep cycle changes, then my wife can't go to sleep. I can't ask her to change her sleep cycle cause she's in her last term of pregnancy.

Its really complicated. And given that I'm past 30 I will have more health hiccups and problems to blog about in the future. as of now, because of my regular bowel movement I feel better BUT i fart more often so I avoid having to be in rooms for long. I'm getting older and these are the things that comes with a body reaching its warranty.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick