Buying Up Cheap Guns - My Own armory

Armory - I like how that sounds. "My OWN armory" has a nice imagery to it. Did my hobby just get more expensive? Probably. Building up an armory means buying cheap guns. This means mostly dirty, scratched and aesthetically damage guns with working internals.

each gun is a problem it is up to my skills to fix it. I'm buying them at a diminished value, and what the value I'm putting back into it when I get it working and pimped out (cheaply) is my own problem solving ability.

What am I going to do with an Armory? I don't know. I won't sell it for a profit, because my personal attachment as well as the cost of acquiring these are beyond the market value someone in their right mind would pay for them. They are better off buying brand new from a shop.

I just texted 2 sellers. An JG AK for 2500 and an JG MP5 w/stock 3000. I'm not the first to text, and i'm not in a hurry to buy. Still, I may get lucky there is a low probability. Most the cheap deals are outside the metro so the "cost" difference is attributed to how far one has to go to get it.

I'll text kids collectible if they have any sales. I haven't spent anything yet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick