2 Articles, one already sent to the Editors

I wrote about an article on being Nice, Based on Robert Axlerod's work in Iterated Prisoners. Strange that I'm using math to explain diplomacy. Then my next article is loss aversion, but unlike my experience with the subject matter, explaining it at length by giving more concrete examples to work with.

What I learned about loss aversion is frustrating, particularly as it is cognitive bias that consciousness or understanding it can barely make a dent (it can make a dent, but just barely) on how it influences our decision making.

Skepticism and Freethinking, means trying to achieve a cold state by which we can overcome the Loss Aversion we have when giving up cherished beliefs, expectations and familiarity.

I guess later on, I will try to go and explain achieving a better grasp of a cold rational state and how it makes our hot emotional state even more enjoyable or controlled from excess or optimized.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick