List of cognitive biases - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of cognitive biases - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I keep going back to this list. One realization is that, this List in not just Irrationalities BUT Fallacies. Its like Level 2 of Fallacies, but instead of wording and technicalities, its more psychological.

Appreciating this list, and going at each one trying to remember how I tend to do X makes me completely distrust my own mind. Using this tools against myself can really split me in two.

Intra-Personal Intelligence is required to Apply these to yourself. Its like a dedicated and separate processing chip used to correct errors in the computer's main decision making center.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick