Jogged only 3km

Exercise Update. I should stop making interrupted sleep my excuse. Although I don't know how long will it take for me to adapt to it.

The first km is always the most painful. I feel out-of-breath when I try to run and my ankles can't seem to hold my weight long enough for a run. I tortured them enough, that I'm not handicapped the rest of the day. Given how "muscle" building works, I will take it easy on them for the day.

I think I gained back the 2lbs I so hard fought lost. At 167 (with my fill with water), I think my lower hydration habits were the result of the 165. This time I'm drinking more water. Monday or was it Sunday, I had a bad case of internal hemeroids from the unprecedented bloodiness of the toilet bowl. I admittedly have no fiber in my diet, since there isn't exactly a cheap fast-food source. Sparing the gruesome details, I was shocked and I'm more paranoid of my acidity levels and what I eat.

I've stocked up in skyflakes in the car and in my bag. I've also gotten back to drinking cilium. Also, since I wake up so early now, I'm inducing Lactose caused diarrhea in the morning when I'm not planning to run.

The reason I wanted to reduce the fibre in my diet is because I wanted to shrink my digestive system back to sparse consumption. Basically condition myself eating less. Even when I love mang inasal, I only get at most two rice... where I know I could easily finish 4. I've been reading up in biology and carnivores need a smaller digestive processes than herbivores, omnivores like human are in the middle.

I got the crazy idea that a bit more cooked meat might require less work on my digestive system.

Anyway, I had a caffeine withdrawal headache the rest of the afternoon yesterday. I'm acid paranoid and my coffee has a lot of acid. Even when I take the skyflakes it stops the hunger only for 20-40 mins depending on the intensity.

If i consider this cankersore as any indication of my condition, I wonder if there is something online about balancing what needs fixing with me.

Adjustments. I'm seeing the tailor today, he is going to adjust my much oversized German WW2 BDU. From the pictures its supposed to be a close fit, the way modern suits cling to skinny guy models. In the pictures of Das Reich, my captain lent me, the generals are "bursting" in them.

Stg44. After the tailor I'm getting my gun from the gunsmith. Then heading back home as my wife gets fully awake. I have to text the Gunsmith.

I'm not filing my gun papers till I know the deal about the license and registration the congress passed. I give it to Pnoy that there are crazy laws he is putting out, but the sane ones others are making can finally see the light of day in his administration.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick