It would be better to sleep in the couch

My wife has mixed up sleeping habits because she can't get tired because of her sensitive pregnancy. This impacts my health because I can't sleep when I need too. Last night she kept tossing and turning till 12am (I was awake enough to hear a 12am alarm sound in my wrist watch- don't know how to turn that off).

Last time she did that, I slept in the couch and I was able to get enough sleep. I think I just need 7 minimum to have enough willpower to force myself out of bed. Any less and it would be very difficult. From my calculations it seems 6 is the quality of sleep was good, meaning the temperature was not too cold, less than 23C, to start giving me phlem in my lungs and coughing in the morning and not too hot as to not let me sleep deeply. When its too hot I am more of a light sleeper than usual. What I think is too hot is +27C with fan.

Our airconditioning has two settings Cold and Fan mode, annoyingly. This is the 3rd time this week I woke up to phlemy cough.

Got my 4km run. I had to eat in the middle, after my 2nd km because of my stupid Acid. One may have the will power not to eat, but that doesn't stop the body for punishing you for not eating. Anyway 4 pancakes later in quick gulps I back to finish my other 2km.

I wanted to be in the 5am Crowd. :(




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick