Good Health helps me appreciate Good weather

Apart from that its the Rainy season and when it does shine it is not as hot as a few months ago, It really is a big deal to be fitter. One thing I failed to notice his how much my pants fit better and i'm not that uncomfortable having stuff in my pockets.

Anther immediate advantage is how much I can appreciate the weather because airsoft playing conditions is associated to it. Its not just its a good day, its a good day to play airsoft today. My mind quickly begins calculating my endurance factor given the weather and seeing how cool it is, means I can rush and displace more often.

Finally, its how much more energy I have for doing what I need to do. Its harder to slack off when I'm not tired or distracted by something else. So I've begun picking up where I left off before this haze of distractions came in.

Blender. I had a blender project that was pushed aside when I changed office. I was keeping notes and doing some 3d-modeling exercises.

Putonghua. Well my mandarin studies have been put off a bit, now I'm getting some of the concentration back.

Not studying in the Car nor writing about gaming. My head is pretty full right now with many concerns. I also have to get the condo renovated and find a way to earn more money not just for the baby on the way but my irrational enthusiasm for airsoft. Its not that I'm more greedy, its just that being able to buy more guns and gear has entirely replaced my Gaming Feedback.

Afterall, its about 3 hours of running around shoot each other with replica guns. Its pretty healthy and keeps me mentally acute. All those times of hard work and no kills to show for seems to be finally paying off.

So Gaming is replaced by Airsoft. How bad is that? I mean instead of spending hours prepping for a 4-6 hour game and talking about other things after, I prep my gear for a few hours and have a regular weekly game in a game-site that knows me and my crew.

Min-Maxing I'm hitting a lot of birds with just a couple of stones in this one. Fitness, Gaming, Discipline, Tactics, Initiatve and Problem-solving in Ambiguous situations.

Also, it really wakes my up early in the morning to work on it. The Jogging, Dynamic Stretching and Strength Exercises that I do go into my performance on the week-end. So I guess, If I'm going to cut some fat out of my sched it would be my gaming notes.

Maybe focus more on writing the Mahadlika story line and things that are more bang for buck. Anyway, its funny that I only learned to start taking care of myself at 31.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick