Criminal - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos


Well its no surprise that I have a very negative reaction to priests and religious. The term religious should be changed to refer to their primary interests: maintaining their self image. Priests and Pro-life politicians are the most interesting specimens of delusions. Particularly what they care more about, the fact that they don't address the facts and keep failing to accommodate it.

It all goes back to Ego and Pride. Its easier to say I'm wrong, when you don't insecurities about what you are really about. Its easier to say sorry I was wrong than to maintain an image of credibility. In fact, being able to fess up to the facts and truth is in itself a measure of character. Thats why I've been picking fights with these Intellectuals who put image first.

I can be as abrasive and asshole-lic as possible and still be able to say sorry when I'm wrong. I can get at the truth, the logic and facts because I can ask questions when things get too complicated to follow. I have no image of Intellectual superiority to worry about, truth and logic are just what I need because I should not be complacent about "earning credibility". What I say, by itself regardless who I am should make sense.

Man, I've got the crazy eyes. When is all that observational practice goes all on full, and I start foaming at the mouth when I latch on to an aspect of that person's character. That natural, inclination to cold read what people want people want to hear reversed to be a sarcastic and aggressive personality that is intentionally aiming for all the buttons I've been so tired avoiding. Lashing out the full on asshole and pouncing on every input I can read and exploit.

Its been getting harder to control my appetite for argument. I've been trying to meet up face to face with these guys, tired of their "Internet courage" and ready to use both linguistic and body language analysis to augment my antagonism. Lets see how they sculpt their words and arrange their thoughts when I can look at them and be able to feel their weaknesses. Of course, it would be better to play shark when I get an ally who is interested in practicing the Ekman and Game Theory reads with me. A feeding frenzy when we develop body signals when to pull back, attack, and cue a different method of attack. Skilled versus the unskilled may be predatory, but psychologically flaying some of these guys may be the only way to expose their fraud.

I want that skill the way I want to master the tactics and maneuvers. Using cold reading for Psychological krav maga. I think its possible, but you would want some people to practice with. Part of the idea is from having a long history of saying terrible things at the worse times, or having been selfish for a long time enough to know what I was missing out.

Ever since I saw that congressman speak and start lying in public to distort the facts, I think such skills are long overdue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick