Came from a Jog

Man is there a lot of people in GH at 7:15 in the morning. I think I should have had the will power to get my ass out by 5:30am. I woke up at around 5:10ish.

Anyway, tried calling my bros, who are about 12hours different time zone. I tried at around 8 and 9pm here, and 6 and 7 am there. No one is answering, which is odd because mom would be the person to answer the phone no matter what hour.

Trauma makes sleeping deep and disturbing, which makes my idle me sleep a lot shallower and less disturbing. So I've not had enough time studying and being harassed, which is a good thing. If I were harrassed it would be around the same time I would be learning something, and I wouldn't be getting good sleep and thus a cranky person.

My wife finally told people she was preggers. Its the basis the AIM is rejecting her, despite being THE shoe in for scholarship. See, when women's lives are less important than their baby infuriates me. My baby right now is a parasite, I don't know even the gender but if that Baby makes my wife's life any misreable that unformed cell, is just a cell compared to the person I planned to spend my life with.

Thats the funny thing about these crazy religious and self righteous nutjobs, Its infuriating how really bad their premises are and how their can't even link to chains of logic together. When understanding the Gender Disaprity of women, consider the Role they cannot avoid: carrying the child. Why does that invalidate them from an education? IF we are supposed to be truely egaletarian and care more about professional ability than Gender than a school such as AIM should really REALLY think long and hard about their education.

Also, the fact that I only learned from my wife the forensic background regarding Stradcom and AIM shareholders. Its really really bad how AIM's supposedly PROFESSIONAL business people mismanaged the affair and were culpable to some unethical deals. A school who thinks Making it HARD makes them good is SERIOUSLY DUE FOR A LESSON IN ECONOMIC BEHAVIOR!

GOOD PROFESSIONAL ABILITY measures school performance not being able to attract people who are good NO MATTER WHAT SCHOOL THEY GO TO! The average person considers where they will learn and who will TEACH them. The damn school is a freaking Obstacle Course where it doesn't teach anyone anything they couldn't easily learn from another school. I mean, their name may be all to it since AIM is right now covered with scandal and suffering mismanagement... what we pay for perception. Thats what your really paying for when you go to AIM.

An Idealist is someone who has seen what is wrong and who is suffering in the world, who wishes to help them. An Ideal Entrepreneur is an Idealist who has learn to make the change sustainable and doesn't ignore the economic reality prevents lasting change

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick