Upset Stomach

I have some unresolved LBM, it seems. Yesterday, I ate my usual mushroom and beef meal at jolibee and found some plastic in the food. Anyway, i thought about it and decided it would be worth a bother, I mean it was just a small piece of plastic.

1 and half hour later, LBM kicked in. LBM and Vomiting is a mixed blessing when I'm trying to keep count of calories.

After the Caffeine withdrawal, I've lost about 3 lbs, which does not include my usual 2lb variable every morning and night. I know the Cilium and the Vomiting have a tendency to throw my cycle out of whack.

Oh and I have this morning LBM thats triggered when I eat just right after waking up. So that was like 2 craps in a day.

Today I'm out of whack, I feel nauseated. Since i have motion sickness I have some bonamine hidden in my pencil case and I took some.

Damn, I'm still burping the kimchi from breakfast... It just like the time I vomited last sat, I was burping Tapa-king vinegar (ewwww).

I didn't know what to do, I decided maybe I've been starving myself to often and I lost the sensation (which does happen, I get head aches instead of hunger pangs). Da Wife was trying to stop me from taking my ant-acid last night cause we got to sleeping late and I was hungry going to bed.

Ration Experiment. I've been eating crackers and biscuits with dried fruit, cheapy-cheese, and dried beef jerky. Basically this was supposed to be the contents of traditional rations.

I've gotten dried fruits and will be trying out dried fish. I hoping I can build an authentic ration kit. Although, realistically it would have been rice crackers since we had to import our wheat.

concerning dried fish, I saw how japanese udon sauce is supposed to be made out of boiled dried fish. It supposed to be a kind of fish broth, hope to have that figured out and make a philippine version of it. pasta is pretty versatile, I can pass for good noodle soup because of how its supposed to survive overcooking.

Da wife. She is making me think of something to do for friday night... I don't know what to do. I plan to get some game on sat because the weather makes it that some week ends gets rained out. Last Sunday was a close call, it was a very long and heavy rain just when Juna and I finished playing.

Anyway, when Juna leaves my second gun slot will be open. gonna miss the guy, he got really good quick! he had more kills than me around the time I also started.

all I could think off is simplifying. maybe have something nice made or ordered for her. Nice and healthy! Cooking is gonna be a problem now that we have some maid complications. oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick