Sprained My knee

the pain is from the outside of the knee. Its my left knee and the left side of it. I can tell because if i rest on my left side it hurts more than when I rest my right side. No inflamation so far.

Not a bad game day, 2 mutual kills. One was because to shoot at each other at point plank is dangerous since i'm using 410 fps with .25 bbs. Most masks are for 400fps at .2 bbs. He even argued against the mutual kill when the marshal saw everything because he shot first. Shot first!? If i shot first he might be blind or worse.

2nd mutual kill was actualy what happened when I sprained my knee. Fell down and shot at a bunch of guys, I could see my BBs fly straight at them but he ONLY called himself a hit after ME. Obviously another cheat.

I'm at the bed and may be sleeping early. My alergies are better now because of the change of bed. I really wish I heal quickly, no running for the next few games as long as I get a working knee back.

I know how next time to prevent it. I have to build up leg muscle by working my way to sprints and jumps. Anyway there is youtube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick