Severe Caffeine withdrawal

Well my experiment had some very nasty side effects. I had a really bad caffeine withdraw, well what I think is withdrawal. I had a terrible head ache the rest of the day when I went without coffee because I wanted to sleep and wake up early for the airsoft game.

Vomited my head off since 12mn and again at around 2. Finally got to sleep at around 4 and had to wake up at 630 to get ready for the game. What a load of crap just before the day of the game. I wasn't even able to exercise the day prior. I'll be hurting later.

Funny if you call this serendipitous, the first time I got to sleep after my first vomit, my brother called to check on me which woke me up. Very generous and nice of him, to relate to me he was getting us a Wii fit (short for the balance board). It was really nice of him, but there was no way for him to know I was going all pukey shit a couple of hours before and still had much to go.

Second vomit was mostly water and all the solids that failed to go up. Mostly my meal at Tapa-king (they have really gone down the drain in quality). That helped me go to sleep, strangely. Now I know that the 150mg of caffeine will just be enough for the day if I want to sleep.

The problem with what I did, I drank 6 glasses of water in the morning just for the fiber and the coffee. most of the day I didn't drink so I can exactly get caffeine out of my system. I'm pissing the smell of coffee the whole day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick