looking back.

what is significant abt this experience is that, its the first time
i'm too injured to play.

I get sick often, about 2x a year. injured in this way is the first
and an inevitable cost of being behind on my strength exercise.

after a long hiatus because of the gun ban, I forgot how much I tried
to translate my soccer fitness to airsoft. being tough because of mu
optimized weight to strength ratio has really been afected by my
weight gain.

I hate that this kind of weakness can rob me of so much of my hard
work getting back into shape. it just sucks.

I should have sched an ENT before today and hit two birds with one
stone. lately the neozep antihistamines have been helping with my
sporadic cases of congested sinuses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick