LBM strikes!

Too much milk... the mcdonalds cappuccino is MUCH cheaper than the starbucks one, with negligible level of quality for price difference. For breakfast a basic burger and fries meal but with a extra shot cappuccino for drinks. Salt overload with no aspertine to wash it down -Yeach!

Anyway, today I'm supposed to go to Lito to buy BBs and the BDUs for my bros. Lactose Induced LBM and double dosage of Cilium makes for a very Poopy one-two punch on my bowels.

Well, here is one of the fastest ways to lose weight not that I can't run in the mornings. Damn, does the inches come back SO FAST when I'm not running. Its harder to get up in the morning, since part of my endorphine supply is from that work out designed to psyche me out for the next airsoft game.

read a chapter of my EI book which I lend out to a friend here in the office, wrote a good article for my gaming blog, and feeling like I'm getting into control.

I will be a bit spendy today because I have to forward some expenses for some friends regarding BBs, and Pants. At least my Xmass gifts for my bros are done with. Oh and I'm supposed to check out the boot sizes at Litos.

I need to buy new rubber shoes... instead I'll just wear this neglected pair I have thats for boxing thats a bit too loose. Hate being spendy, but its only temporary...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick