I think I'm sick

It would suck to get sick right now. Anyway, when I take deep breaths I find my lungs feeling peculiar. I'm feeling a bit out of breath and tired. I'll be resting a little bit longer.

Wasn't able to eat regularly today. That withdrawal incident really did a number on me. I just have to take it easy. I'll take my multi-vitamins today and work out a bit.

I have a number of articles and write up planned for my Gaming Blog and a wiki for my game system. Oh yeah that should be a bit of news.

I have a wiki. Well a Wiki of my Open RPG System. Its meant for me to collect my own universal game system, designed using recent biometric studies and can be easily callibrated for style.

Basically, use Freethinking to create a realistic but game-able set of data. Its easy when you admit or put out the premises you are assuming. As the System forms, different styles of play can be calibrated to allow for certain ranges of result to satisfy the amount of realism you want to affect the game.

From realism, it is easy to derive a non-realistic system for various tastes and styles of narratives and play style. at the same time, never failing to let the GM and the Players appreciate the difference from reality, as well giving the GM some idea of how much more problems and challenges he chooses to ignore when considering the assumptions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick