I'm missing my portable HD

Missing portable HD. I can't remember where I last left my portable HD.

Checked
  • our home
  • our Car
  • My mom's office, (which I am made to sit in while she is gone).
Whats left is possibly dropping it on Wednesday when I was at my friends house for a traveler game.

I should post what happens in my days more often in my blog. It will help me retrace my steps when I forget something.

sprained knee update. Gotten a lot better. I can pretty much walk, but weakened leg. After coming from the orthopedic doc it seemed that it was a very minor injury. Lack of swelling would be the main clues.

Alergy update. the wife and I slept on separate beds because of my alergy. We really need to find a bed cleaning service. neozep has been helpful with the times the dusty room has been stuffing my nose.

Chinese Lessons update. Been distracted, started again.

Airsoft. Will be fixing my guns tonight. Have to clean the barrel, unwind and refill the mags, and charge the batteries.

I just called lito it seems i will call tomorrow if the stuff is ready.
BDU x 3 3600
BBs 300 per kilo
1 yard of Cadpat
Mask
New Boots Size 9.
about 5k ish



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick