Found the HD

  1. I found the HD, its black so on the third sweep I found it.
  2. The Left rear tire loses air much faster than the others and I'm missing a nozzle cap for it. Will try to remember to buy one.
  3. Found my DFA passport schedule details. it takes 2 MONTHS to sched passport renewal.
  4. Conflict with traveller game with Bobby and the FF meet ups. Bobby's games are rarer and I'm not needed at the meet ups.
  5. Need to prep my game stuff for Sunday Airsoft Games. Created my "Ritual" of preparation list, and will post it in my airsoft blog later. I will be buying a spare mask. My uncle (my mom's cousin) is interested just to see what happens in a game, invited him to check it out.
  6. Have to fix my minis so that I can send them to PinoyAtheist for painting services. He and his Brother is a diorama painters and competitors in such contests. I just want the stuff painted and cleaned up. I can afford to pay for services rendered the just price, anyway i'm not in a hurry. Finally get to use all that foam from the factory. Just a nice case and layers of foam with all the figures arranged.
  7. Helped my uncle fix his computer. He was the tough but fair uncle that I remember growing up. If you asked my bros, only one of my mom's cousins ever struck us as such. There is a long story to this, but its like gossiping if I talk about it. One of my role-models growing up.
  8. Wife whispered to me: Send our baby good vibes... my response was starting a disco base beat. Dsk, Dsk, Dsk, Dks, Bbb, Dsk, Dsk, Dsk, Dks,... Why stop at good vibes, why not AWESOME vibes.
  9. Found out Little Sister was trekking europe with just one friend (female) since May 29. "tapang" or Brave was a lot of the comments relatives and people who know us. C'mon we're pretty sheltered. As for me, if i ever did it, I could only live with myself if I've done something so outrageously awesome to deserve all that COST that would undertake relative to Philippine cost of living. Like probably, earn x20 of the money it would take in some brilliant scheme to earn the company millions. IOW that would never happen...
  10. Sleeping early, regardless of wife's restelessness. Like by 10pm.
  11. Going to lito to by my Bros new BDUs, more BBs, and a New mask... because I don't want my teeth chipped or face scarred by a BB.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick