Failed my Save vs Spell: Civilization IV

Slept late again because I failed my save. Civ is really insidiously designed.

I've been drinking 3 cups of Vietnamese Coffee in the morning in the past two days. It has that sickeningly sweet smell that makes me want to puke, and it takes a measure of willpower to stop myself. I can't wait till I finish it and move on to the regular local blend.

Now, i remember why I prefer expresso shots: 2 onces ad 150 mg of caffeine. compared to 3 cups for that 400 ish mg of caffeine. I bursting full of fluids in the morning. I also have my 2 glasses just to push down the Cilium fiber supplament that also makes me want to hurl.

Wake Up
Make Coffee 5mins
Force Down 2 glasses of 2 tblsp of Cilium
15-30mins later: Eat Bfast and wash it down with 3+ cups sweetend and Iced Coffee. I can't the coffee by itself on-account of the acid. (150kcal from the sugar)

Around night time, when all my mental reserve is spent I'm my compulsions are much harder to resist. GURPS-wise its a -3 to resist stuff that would keep my mind busy and entertained: writing about games, blogging and surfing.

This time I slept at 2am :(

I wasn't able to work out. Damn it.

On the upside, I was able to wake up earlier today and got to work 30mins earlier than usual. Too bad I can't hotsync my old treo680. Its really weird the damn thing just fails to sync up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick