Diet Progress

A waistline from 38.5" to 36.5"!
Thats jogging everyday! I guess it would be asking too much if I could possibly reach my old waistline 32" (or my teen waistline at 30 sigh...).

My weight is still 170ish. So it means I did gain some muscle and I feel it too. As a standard, I run at about 7kph in the treadmill to see how long I could keep up and I was able to maintain it for 10 whole minutes.

As I've mentioned before I'm working towards fighting shape, which is being able to sustain-ably march 5km per hour for 4-5 hours. Without travelling 20-25km that means I should be able to sustain running higher speeds at longer durations, since speed exponentially increases work.

I've not been eating much, but I guess the Cafe Mocha Grande (360cal) is a bad but the elevated heart rate i've been observing is good since it has two shots of esspresso. Maybe I should just wolf down 2 espressos, that should be cheaper and lower in calories.

I wonder if it being cold reduces the caffeine? Php80 vs Php130

That reminds me I'm supposed to make some coffee at home before we go out.

And the Fibre supplement is doing wonders, allowing me to go everyday even when i've only eaten so little trying to stick to 1600 calories. Taking 2 tbs every morning YEACH! :((


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick