Caffeine Lesson

Your supposed to sweat out the coffee!? Awww man I was doing it wrong. I'm behind a desk drinking that much coffee with no exercise. Next time I'll wake up at 5 snack and coffee up, THEN sweat it out in a 4km jog. I'll get back to that soon. Thats my target for next week.

Airsoft vs Soccer. Had only a few hours of rest before Airsoft. My only sport, since soccer is too expensive and too much of a hassle. You can't play lone wolf in soccer, you have to be part of a group and you end up waiting in line with other groups. Bottom line, Soccer is more hassle a sport in the Metro Manila for the average joe (because wealthier people live in villages and can access such fields). So the sport for the guy who makes enough money but is not part of an elite crowd is Airsoft.

2 kills in Airsoft! One Long-Range kill, because the marshal happen to be there. That is a Rarity! In fact, kills like this don't happen unless the guy is honorable enough to admit it. I got lucky, the marshal was beside the guy when I shot him from about 20-30m! when I got him, I let out a loud Whooot! I love my Range-moded G3. The second kill was in speed ball, not a big deal but still adding to my tally and performance.

At around August. The friend I'm loaning my Ak will be shipping out. that means I can invite some guys to try out the sport with my redundant gear.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick