330mg of Caffeine will do the trick

Ok i got a grande brewed coffee and put 8-10 packets of brown sugar thats about 155 calories. This is twice the amount of Caffeine i get from my 2 shots of espresso in the morning with 4 teaspoons of brown sugar.

How do i feel... Better! although my face is reeling from the bitter after taste of the coffee. good coffee is really sour going down and really bitter after. The intense sugar tends to make the sourness taste fruity.

Anyway, my is elevated and I'm a bit hyper but i am able to control that better these days. The tons of notebook and the emotional intelligence studies help. Particularly when i've broken down most of my peculiarities and the way I think. Heck, I think i can make an entire wiki based on how I'd react to certain things. It would be very revealing and transparent of me, and of course like the anything so vulnerable subject to abuse when falling in the wrong hands.

I have to email, a friend back some airsoft details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries