just an update.

at jolibee right now eating my usual p50 meal. the cilium really helps make my system pass along what little I eat in a day.

I could really use a caffiene buzz. feeling weak and distracted.

I'm experimenting at what dosage will get the best results. This morning I tried 2tbs. the time I finished what remained in the bottle I had a good day. It also made my waistline shrink a bit.

The work and tiredness I felt yesterday was different. my metabolism felt more active. ate a #1 wendys meal and it felt like it instantly got digested.

Will resume jogging every morning tomorrow tues. 4 rounds (1rnd is 1km) till I can finish it in 30mins. my program is to work towards very basic combat fitness.

Will go home early to fix my gun. It needs some barrel cleaning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick