Woke up to my dust allergy

Dust allergy sucks, but unlike before where I had to snort water there is a drug that clear up my sinuses much better. I didn't know that when i was a kid every time my sinuses closed up it was like a near death experience. close my mouth and i'll turn blue. I grew up near a jeepeney route, and in the pollution was really bad. It blackened the walls of the house. The amount of black dust that accumulates on our old house, doesn't leave much to the imagination what gets into my lungs.

Living in a condo, several floor up the air quality has improved and the mosquito presence has gone down. I don't think I can afford to live in a regular house, while my income depends on the city and all the good homes in villages cost about Php15-30 million. The air quality difference when you compare the US and the Philippines is pretty big. Even when you compare makati to another US city. People repaint their building walls, if they are not mostly glass, every year or two years. Views of Antipolo and the mountainous horizon often gets obscured by pollution.

That allergy medicine, as much as I sparingly use it means the difference of me losing a nights sleep, working or getting sick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick