Knowing what goals are

Learning Blender, most of my speed bumps are not being able to find answers to the right questions. What I mean by right questions is that, I know what the idea is called the problem is that there are not any answers easily found.

Materials and Texture was a problem, but I figured it out luckily today after almost 2 days of searching. Now it is box, loop, and brush select which is easily found but my version doesn't seem to have it.

I need my condo plans and facial reference pics. I'll move back and forth learning from the two, switching when I'm stuck so that I'm not wasting time trying to figure one problem when there are easier problems with the other project. Will try to reconstruct where my wife and i live as a project.

facial modeling is control knowledge mastery of the program. Especially when I'm trying to have the same grasp of controls the guys in their tutorials. And I happen to like that.

I guess, after the condo reconstruction scenery is next. trying to reconstruct campaign setting scenery would be kick ass.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick