Inconsistent

Took 4,277 to words to explain the difference between proof and evidence. Innerminds, in one comment summed it up in 100. Sure he says its a difference here: ''the definitions of proof and evidence in law are indeed different from their definitions in science and the theory of knowledge. However, my article is concerned with proof and evidence only within the context of science and epistemology. ". He basically threw out the freaking "average" audience and went Intellectually Elitists.


Geeeeezz I hate these snobs. Who wants to read books and learn when its an action associated with such people. The best thing that came out about this his compulsion is when he posted an article to "patamaan" to intended to make me flinch. Made me flinch alright, who wants to read 4277 words which could be summarized in 100 words or less.

It is a new experience to have someone so strongly pissed off at me, that they intend to bludgeon me with a ton of text. I wish my bros could see this shit. Right after i wrote about Intellectual Elitism... Niiice. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect example.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick