I keep fracturing

I must have written 6 partial short essays. Every time I break to the next paragraph I diverge too much from the main idea. I fracture into separate lesser ideas. It seems that I want something that I'm saying meaty enough while trying to force another idea to support it. In the end, every supporting idea can somewhat stand on their own but seem to be disconnected from the original.
So it keeps fracturing... Uggg!

Oh well.

Cooling down from my Game in the Brain blog. I got a lot of hits and there is a tendency to feedback into spending more time in writing up shit for it. So right now I'm cooling off and trying to starve the compulsion by spending my times on things that are better, long term, for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick