Dreams again

Now a Chad dream. Chad is they psychopath I used to work with. A compulsive liar and slacker, who will throw someone on the path of the bus without the slightest hesitation or for the littlest threat to himself.

So, a psychopath has deeply scarred me. Whoopdidoo.
Anyway, I guess this has come about from the psychopath that has been trolling FF and have exposed one of our members regarding plagiarism.

my stance of plagiarism - First understand why I don't plagiarize. I grew up with my parent's praise regarding how I write. My reasons for communicating is more of vanity than it is of communicating effectively. Copy-pasting the best explanation out there is more efficient than using my own words, so it is in a way better than writing something not as well and confusing people.

As for the words of others, I feel that such people feel great being quoted or being used as the best explanation. I know I would, of course it different when they don't quote the source and imply this is their own work.

A credibility blow, I don't think it should really matter. As a group of volunteers a mistake is more tolerable. When I say mistake, by voluntarily plagiarizing other works, i mean that the plagiarist wanted to be part of the conversation and in-speak so much that he tried to watch and read EVERYTHING about Radian-ism as quickly as he can. That includes the B/W films of fountainhead and the all the other criticisms. He didn't let it sink in and find his own words to express himself, just to be part of discussion.

So I admit the group has a reason to have caused it, not that it is a fault. But I can't blame someone's need to be a part of a group to override his judgement temporarily. Anyway, in the bottom line the FF troll feels like he won and he might ease up.

So I dream that I'm forced to work with Chad again, he screws up majorly, and in the advent that some Intelligence Agency's cover up tries to silence me along with everyone else. Again, a dream of me wanting to kick Chad's ass so badly. I admit that when I see a long haired Chinese guy who is built and my height or taller, my hair stands on end and I feel like making a scene.

Obviously the Hit from the FF troll stung me. If you every followed my clashes or if you ever seen how I was able exposed him using a puppet account part of my tactics include always putting on a face. Unfortunately the blow resounded through out the whole group, that everyone felt defensive and offended at the FF troll.

So now its kinda war... and thats messy. I wanted to let him lose credibility little by little, through the lightest expense of effort through manipulation techniques I learned from eastern philosophers and game theory. It was working but it is limited to the people proficient in those tactics.

Shit. War... its more of a useless diversion where we could use the resources growing and building. If I don't act on my subconscious trauma my opinion of myself will change. I love observing and fantasizing about war... but actually undertaking it: I wish I can get out of it.

Like the dream - I was being done away on the mistake of someone else. Being pigeonholed into being something I'm not, and for the wrong reasons. It hit something and I'm not sure what it is, but its gonna make me open a can of whoop ass... and guess what I have 4 other people who are joining in.

FUCK!!! this is a waste of effort.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick