Psychopaths and Objectivism

No wonder they're scary. Objectivism is basically a way to promote a psychopathic agenda. Game Theorists and Psychopathic agenda will one day come head to head.

As I've said before, Game Theory allows one's empathy, one's humanity, to augment their intelligence. Allocentrism, a skill that allows one to hone's their empathy with discipline and methodology will find those skills very useful when you consider the existence of Psychopaths.

It was always nagging at me, why objectivists can't understand certain humanistic values like order, society, fairness, temperance, welfare, empathy etc. it escaped me before, but it doesnt anymore. Functional and Successful Psychopaths can exist within the doctrine of Objectivism. It shouldn't be a surprise, it was staring right at my face and I didn't see it.

I'm sure I'm not the first to have noticed it or linked the two, but the awareness of such should be considered when developing certain strategies with dealing with people. I am thankful to the psychopath objectivist cyberstalker of mine that has only pushed me to study more about his kind and lead to putting two and two together.

Excellence in strategy and understanding them this early, will very helpful to me and those around me.

Psychopath meet the Arbiter Phenotype.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick