Figting the Monsters

Many of my former teachers and classmates from my Opus Dei background can be found here. In Fact they are one of the most vocal proponents of Ant-Reproductive Health (yes, we are WAY behind compared to the entire south east asia, we're 1960s compared to developed nations).

It was scary and thrilling. You can say it was a "religious" experience, playing up to my Arbiter Phenotype. Its just an amazing rush and totally overwhelming I was shaking so much I lost my temper when my wife interrupted me and I had to break something (a CD).

Now I've gotten it pretty much under control... and will learn to do so in the activities to follow. I've decided to attack all fronts. I decided not to be timid and go for the Older people who get a see themselves as Authority Figures and who are "Beyond" criticism.

In game Theory and as in Tsun Zu: large army vs Small army. They have the massive size not to deal with me, and I will just play the small army: a threat but to small to be worth squishing out right. If they do decide to squish me, they must realized THEY TRAINED ME! Yup, I grew up believing the same crap and as Allocentrism goes I've got this one.

Although I wish I had more alies in the thick of it all. I mean I have some allies, but I'm one of the best equiped to do this: but I'm doing it. Out there there is someone more equipped, in a better position and has more to gain... but It ended up being me (volunteer's dilemma?). I'd be satisfied helping the guy who would have started this... but its really just mostly gonna be me (of course my wife helps).

But it makes me wonder about the paths that diverged between me and my sibs. I cannot expect anything from them, because I know everyone already expects and demand alot from them. They are the few people who are just as well equipped as me to do this "job" but I ended up doing it (even though I really need the help).

In the end I had to make up their absence when I've grown up having the comfort to rely on them ( a wrong comfort). They should do what is best for them... but then there are the things we have in common and are really good at that clearly point to a particular path (for me at least).

A path to change things for the better. We actually like fixing and building things, keeping things in order and caring about other people beyond our family and friends. The Philippines can use more of people like us, people who are willing to try and are confident to succeed despite failure.

I want my sibs to learn that they have that unique gift and perspective, in fact they can thrive in it.

Anyway, my friends who follow this blog; watch me crash and burn, rise up and shrug it off, and try again in the thread. Hehehe, sh*t thats living.


... But after following the arguments.... I'm not alone after all. My allies are just getting their momentum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick