Another crazy assed Troll

Troll Slayers, keep your wits sharp and your reasoning sound. Here be another troll. A big bully and fair game for all.

Ready, Set, Go!!!

Bullies. I can't help but like to crush bullies. It's probably a compulsion that came from failing to protect my own brother from bullies (because of the school's stupid and biased policies). So when a bully makes his intentions quite clear, I'm off to cut'em at their legs and collect a scalp.

It is an irrational urge and I'm trying to keep it in control. Hopefully some of my friends who know me can stop me going all Troll Slayer when I shouldn't be.

A find myself chomping at the bit for some trolls, lately, maybe all that pent up anger about my school, religion and many of the institutions.

Its sad, after watching how some developed nations people fight for their rights, fighting for them here is so different because the monsters here more insidious and stronger. The disparity of power is scary, it makes the country likely to end up sliding down.

Makes me want to get out of here, but I remember I can hide who I am. Unfortunately the people i can connect with can't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick