Did not go to work today

Got the lasik Work up. They told me that I will have blurred vision for 3-6 hours after the 2 hour examination. This is because of the drops used to dilate my pupils blur my nearsight (and I only have near sight). This obviously has increased my light sensitivity... and what was not mentioned about the whole procedure is the nausea having your eyes (where you get 90% of your data) bombarded with light. Good thing I keep bonamine in my bag at all times. I guess mild cases of motion sickness merits a Quirk in GURPS.

Wow, it debilitated me for the rest of the day. I could only do simple tasks, like making a tuna sandwitch spread for future sandwiches.

Getting a Lot of Hits in Game in the Brain thanks to RPG bloggers. Having a ton of Ideas to write about, and very little time to write them. I tend to have to chose the best, the easiest, and the most relevant from the lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick