News Update

congratulations to me. I've been asked to contribute to FFF . First time my writing actually has gotten me somewhere good... considering how many times it got me into trouble.

less forum... not. I have to trim down my forum participation, particularly in the sjgames forums. I'm slowly working my way there as I compile my works on my GMing Blog.

Drawing for Honorvers. I've gotten some semi-commitment to draw for honorverse. infact I have some art in my notebook now but I didn't like the draft. Maybe i can just post it in my deviant art under scraps.

Space Combat Card Game. I don't like the marketing structure around CCGs. given current printing tech I plan to develop with Arj some games, including a print on demand Space Combat Card Game System. Basically its a CCG where people are free to use good quality proxies but can order the higher quality ones on cardstock. The structure take advantage of todays game design technique maturity but with the fine marketing and operation structure of a small business.

I plan to make this work with many space fleet battle settings like lost fleet, honorverse and the more serious and hard science settings (since their doctrines are very similar).

Confirmed my slot in La Salle. Will be studying :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick