Writing and Hoping

The summary came out well. I've been sometime in between fear and growing confidence to write the Mahadlika story but I've gotten an chapter one summary down. Its down and I'm ironing out the motives, the structure and the words "between the lines" elements that comes with fairly complex interactions of the few characters. I'm more excited to work and start writing but I want to make sure that once I zone out, I have a plan of action and some redoubts to retreat too if I hit a stumbling block.

Bottom line, I'm amateur with spelling and grammar problems and my real strength is Phil History and Story Telling from Gming. Character Drama is something I've been trying to observe in the stories I'm reading and realized how subtle and the economic use of words comes in creating the best impact (not the most) for a given situation.

Looking at my original outline from 2 years ago, a lot has changed in how I've learned the plot can be best told with authenticity and remove "conspiratorial" elements. Even the Robins Laws Game Mastering Guide has a lot to teach in regards to writing a story and not just GMing.

I'll try to finish the first chapter by august. Hoping and working towards little success .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick