Heart Burn

I went to the emergency last night for heart burn. Basically it feels like there is something quite stuck in my throat and I have chest pains. It was sudden but I've been piecing things together and I guess its been a long thing coming.

Stress, Dieting, Forgetting to eat has pushed my system this far. I really should have an examination of the damage done. The thought that acid is gurgling at places not designed to hold them is scaring me.

Could not go to work today, the convenience of one's family owning the business. Something like this constitutes an emergency.

I was so scared because It felt like my heart was struggling and It was so painful i thought my some part of my body would give. Oh well, now I should eat, and eat often. Time to carry a bunch of snacks with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick