A Loophole in Existance

The book isn't very clear though is it? What kind of average? Mean? Median? Mode? This is why we have clarifications, FAQs and such.

At any rate, I think you are missing my point. I'm saying that IQ 10 doesn't mean anything differently in 1453 than it does in 2009. Therefore the 1453 equivalent of a template that in 2009 would have a modestly high IQ (like 11-12) such a template for a military officer or national politician perhaps, shouldn't have genius level intelligence.
Of course I intentionally chose to fail my Control Rating Roll to stop myself short of Trolling this remark. It basically is SO Frustratingly...SSSSSSTUPID!

Basically, the guy is telling us to compare IQs Irregardless of population standards! So I get all the greek philosophers who developed/discovered empirical thought and scale them with todays standards. Consider that it was when we had probably a world population of 20M comparing it to a population of what is now 6 Billion! ARRRGGGG

Sigh...

The thing about Informed Opinions is that it needs to be INFORMED to begin with. Compare notes, look for common ground, then proceed from there... not making GIANT leaps of assumption.

The thing about belief in scientific and empirical principles as a way of understanding the universe is that IT IS NOT A VALID BELIEF! So even when I have proof to back my claims and opinion from experts and logical step by step analysis IT CAN BE QUESTIONED because belief in REASON is not a valid BELIEF! That is soooo F*CKed up...

I got to think about it more closely when my friend brought up the legal implication when the state of the legal battles over the definition of religion when it came to seculart humanists.

So If I believe 2+2 = 4, someone can say I'm wrong because the belief in that can be called into question. Oh my Anti-theism, 2+2 can actually be equal to 5, if someone believes enough about it!

Thats (Gritting my teeth) frustrating!

This began at the premise that Saladin, Mehmet II, Alexios, Belisarius, and all great warlords of history was IQ15, because as one learns about miltiary operations it has one of the greatest range of Intelligence requirement and it is best reflected by IQ15, because quite plainly these guys in history prooved their Genius.

Now its being disputed because soldiers can't be that smart?!? WHAT! WHAT THE F*** So just because he wields a sword he can't be smart as well? The accomplishments of these guys stand the test of time, the things they did to get there are legends and remarkable even to today's standard. They are disqualified from beinge geniuses because they were Warriors!!!

So these generals WON battles by their physical ability?!? ok, tell that to the marines! Go a head and tell a soldier he doesn't need any brains to do his job. WHAT THE F***!

Its just so DUMB, really I'm stressed by how DUMB it is.... Ugg :(

Ahhhh, its just amazing. that same assumption also follows in the line that if your a genius then you only pursue academic accomplishment! WHAT! So I'f I'm IQ15 and everyone else is an idiot and I can politic my way to the top, I wont do it?!? WHAT THE F*CK thats goes against... ah hell..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick