A Bad Jaw and the Return of the Fatty thingys

The left side of my face inflamed :( It seems that those fatty bumps have slid to my jaw's joint (because I sleep on my left side). I cannot fully open my mouth and I really need to find out what the hell is happening to my jaw. When i open my mouth, my left side bulges so much that my glasses move. ARGGG!!!

A medical anomaly, right there along with my wife's unusual belly b problems. I'm afraid if I open my mouth fully I will dislodge my jaw. I scheduled an appointment with my TMJ doctor and hope things improve by tomorrow.

Damn Facebook! I dont have time to waste in facebook. Arggg... I got out of Friendster and found a ton of better things to do. Social networking is such a disadvantage because its "reactive" and eats up so much attention. I have to react with an escalating amount of people that reduces the quality of each interaction to that of token bits. What is interestingly unusual is the distant relationships you create when all you have is a bunch of reactive set of thoughts and expressions that takes time to decipher. Also I get overstimulated with my critical nature always wanting to comment, bring another point of view, troll, or just be contrary. EEEEEK!

How the heck did people find out it was ME? I wasnt even using my real name! scary, I just opened it to access some pictures a friend wanted to pass me. Face Book is a TraP! (almost the 4chan use of the word)

Munchkining Life. Simplifying the Complicated so that you can formulate an approach to best tackle a complex situation. In my case trying to find as many common denominators in my experience, codify, simplify it, throw out excess redundancy, hard code it in my decision-making and personality; then re-evaluate it, criticize it and modify it when ever something comes along that challenges it. The patterns I deal with everyday are complicated but anything complicated have simple elements and anyone can break everything down to the level they are most comfortable with.

Right now Airsoft, Business Studies, and Gaming have a lot of fundamental principles that are being hammered into my modus. This week the Virtue is Ocular Verification. In shows like top chef and in books about military, Inspections are important. Their importance as assigned to a Muchkin extends to the math of these factors being left a variables or knowing the constant. Who wants a formula made up of X's and Ys? Its simpler to just visually verify and leave the one's own Uncle Murphy whisper all the entropy that can come out of the visual. Eliminating uncertainty is a fundamental principle in preparation and strategy. Particularly the Sun Tzu's adage "winning the war before a sword is even drawn".

My Uncle Murphy. Murphy's Counsel is an imagination intensive exercise and important in developing a strategic mind. As a GM, it is my job to think of all the things Murphy wants me to do. The exercise shouldn't just stop there, in fact one should Embrace Uncle Murphy's principles, because, Muphy is that uncle no one's to listen to but is always right.

I've been learning a little bit more everyday, especially around topics concerning Problem solving, any problem has a solution but being psychologically ready to pay is another aspect of problem solving that requires an incredible amount of introspection.

In the books Irrationally Predictable, we learn that value requires anchoring points. Gifts, Gestures of good faith and charity, commercial transactions etc. all are judge by our brains based on what anchoring points we have available to make a comparison. And most often these are VERY random and irrational. Introspection and Conditioning can help alleviate some of this. Why am I talking about value Anchoring and what does it have to do with Murphy?

It is because in solving the dilemmas of Murphy and in creating a more consistent, frugal, and critical ability to judge value imagination and discipline are key factors in having any such control to our own impulses. Murphy may blow values out of proportion because of the fear and uncertainty, but it is the personal introspection that allows us to sort out the complicated mess One piece at a Time while Murphy presents as much information as possible to make for the most accurate assessment as possible.

This is not a fast process, but not a slow one. Time factors are already built in any decision, if you had more time then you can make for a more accurate assessment but it is a foregone to hope than one can have more time when you don't. Of course when given a problem, it should be reflexive to negotiate for more time... as much time as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick