I'm a (harmless and unexciting) medical anomaly


symptoms. when it first appeared it lasted 7 days. Around after the first 5 days it got really big, 2 days later it shrank and disappeared. Then the second week it appeared again, lasting around 5 days, take a while to grow then take shorter to disappear. Then these past few weeks, it grows in a couple of hours and disappears as quickly as it comes. Today it got really big and the skin around my head felt a bit tight. It moves around, from one corner of my forehead to the other corner. At one point it was exactly in the center. Its been with me for around 2 months (6-7 weeks?)/

description. doctors best describe it as a fatty deposit from their tactile examination. The only doc, before just coming from emergency station of Cardinal Santos in GH, was my Gamer friend Doc. He recomended me to a general surgeon. The General Surgeon said its nothing and adviced against acting on it.

So bottom line, I have a "harmless" but cosmetically inconvenient condition that no doctor have a clue how to fix. Fortunately in our latest visit to the doctor, the doctor was rather a curious sort and really wanted to figure it out. I he really wanted to know as much about it as possible, and unlike the other doctors i've paid to see it he was not so quick to dismiss it.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick