Cheating

We came from Km18, after Camp Malauak proved to be no show.

Airsoft Day. It was a whole day thing, and unlike before I didn't make too many prep mistakes (because no one kept me up past 2am). It was not such a bad experience, KM 18, to be frank, have no control over their players. I was surprised that a fist fight began in the first game we got in there.

If you consider it quite rationally, some of the things we notice made a lot of sense after considering what happened.

  1. When we arrived an observed a game, there was already a near tussele.
  2. There was One marshal, and he didn't call anything.
  3. The organizers were so quick to point out the redeeming value of the site when we first got there. This is the first time for us to hear a "sales" talk when it came to a site.
  4. Unlike in previous sites, people were more keenly aware of our guns and our load out. There was no homogeneous team among the site vets that can give a clue to teamwork or coordination. Our group have coordinate patterns, which may lead some to think we may be rich and spoiled but our Cammo was chosen specifically for Philippine Jungle Terrain more than looks. In fact we are very practically and pragmatically armed and geared. In my experience, we don't find many sites that were quick to comment on our "special" gear. The Prejudgements of who we were, were plenty in an occassion people would usually just look uninterested at us.
  5. There was a laptop with web cam set up? I've never seen one in a game site, later on I realize they really leave th teams to their own devices and have a number of distractions while this happens.
  6. All the non-site veterans were grouped into the team 1:3 smaller than the other team. Like Grean Fortress, they really had some bias to who came in.
  7. The only people occupying the "dead" zone are the new guys to the site and a few of those who admit that they were hit.
  8. They moved so CLUMSILY! No one crawled in the WHOLE GAME (except me)! Who doesnt crawl?! They lounge and walk to cover to cover, and don't even move into decent cover, they don't even keep themselves 90% out of sight, they have huge parts of their body sticking out of cover. Their movements make them look really bad, a kid who learned from action movies would move better!
I was our team leader may want to play here again. I don't know why he has a sick fascination with sites as crazy as these. I guess its this kind of behavior is testing him and making want to prove these guys that real tactics can win even against cheaters... Although I believe when the other team is not playing by the rules, they're suppoed to be playing, then they're not playing the same game... and thus we have no business with them.

Anyway, we may go to Pugad Lawin next sunday, hopefully. And hopefully end early of a sort. I'd rather be with a strictly and well run game, even if the site's safety precautions may be a "kill-joy" to some people. (although, personally i welcome the safety precautions).

ELectricity. What is volts, mha, mili-amps etc. ??? I don't really know, I kind of imagine electricity is a conductive energy and I understand concepts of "flow-pressure", capacity, and "flow-size"... but I can't remember what stands for which? I'll wiki it when I have the chance.

G3A3 Serious Drawback. Its mags cost $40 or Php 2,000. Which can be good news or bad news, to me. Bad News, I can't get an extra mag, the Good news is that it is an opportunity to tinker... not exactly Good news but it will have to do.



Anyway,
our

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick