A lot of things, but nothing to write about

Post Apoc Game. It was ok, Nicos gave me an A- given that it was run after work and given the circumstance I was pretty spent before the game began. We also had a time problem and a 5th player that made me realize 4 highly participative players is the best number for me. 

Airsoft. Had an interesting game yesterday, got shot up pretty bad by players who were to trigger happy to notice my gun was already up, I took 2-3 seconds of almost continual fire even when another player was beside me watched me get hit. Again a run up with zombies, but they were the exception in the site. There was a quick respawn in the 1st 5 minutes and they were able to "magically" withstand an assault from a machine gun. Even when we were out, we watched our allies play and saw 1st hand the "zombie" action when the guy didn' choose to acknowledge the hit, even when his allies saw him also take it. Personally i want to know the group well, to not only avoid them but to show that I really learned my lesson-when it came to them.

Caloocan. I was able to Airamcor Destiny, an airsoft shop. Its a good place and I will see later on if the price is good, despite the HUGE distance. Thank you Google Maps.

Kath. Living with inefficiency around us is normal, various levels of inefficiency is in everwhere we go. Living in the Phils, emphasizes the "freeform-ness" of a circumstance that doesnt have a credible governing body. We may not have someone watching over us, but because we dont we are challenged to think for ourselves more and we are more free to pursue certain things that will be regulated anywhere else. I guess its not seeing as a disadvantage but seeing it as the arbitrary influence over the final strategy. ? There is still hope, hehehe, no one can live without that.

Thomas. Actually, why not sell that as a series! hahaha. Farscape's Jim Henson's Creature shop, Cowboy Beebop ("space Cowboy Noir"), Meets Firefly, Meets Dune series. You've got "freelance" adventurers, a noble,  elves, dwarves, and Orcs, Cyborgs, etc. etc. All within sol space.  Its a dark an gritty setting, with easily identifiable archetypes and concepts in a hard science "late Age of sail" era. There is so many options for cultural and technological treatment. I think it would be fun to try to make a current day africa crisis in a large pocket of space- probably in the jupiter moons. Warlords, races, and tech. Anyway nice to hear from you dude!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick