the Game was Successfull

Raise Hope. The Game did what I thought it would do. The players finally had a game that allowed them to see civilians adapt very quickly and effectively in a given situation. This was nothing new for me, I planned the thing. But, to people who have low expectations and pessimistic views this is particularly interesting.

Stop thinking of what you don't have that could help you, and think of what you have or what you can get at hand that can. This was another interesting element of the game. Playing civilians the players had to develop a strategy with what they had at hand, then what they would have if they had everything they wanted. This is quite interesting because what I've learn in game theory in the common errors of people expect in "pay-offs". Some get boggled down by what's wrong with their life, what they could have done better, the enormity of every task to possible success etc.

Thinking about this exercise, it is a small success for me. Which is important as I try to work through my own uncertainties (Cheap kills in adaptive project management) and the same time put into practice these new skills I'm learning. Although, this makes me think character building is more important than academic performance in developing individuals. Hopefully I can find a way to influence the educational system here in the philippines if my labors will bear fruits in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick