Game Theory = Happines?

Destiny? For someone who doesnt believe in destiny, this would make me a believer (in a another universemaybe). Still this has affirmed more of what I have had in my gut for the longest time. Growing up with my reasoning always thrown against me as wrong, because of dogma and canon of my culture this is what makes my whole world seem right.

I feel like my grandfather when he stepped of the boat with his new wife and just the clothes on his back. I guess it reaffirms what my wife and I feel about the future: everything is going to be alright. This is not because of some form of hope or religious premonition, it is because I now know I've been seeing the truth the whole time, even if it was just a small piece of it.

All my arguments and all my discussions have not affirmed so much as what I have affirmed today when I read more about Game Theory: or shall we say Strategic Decisions making. I'm a Pig for Gaming, and the truffle of truth I found is finally mine (insert porky maniacal laughter). The funny thing is that, being a Filipino and knowing that these concepts and theories are not completely understood or practiced gives me an edge in my environment that only others of the "true faith" of gamers can ever enjoy.

Basically, I'm what I've always fantasized to be: the Coneticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court or in how I see it: A Gamer in Byzantium in the reign of the Illyrian General and his courtesan wife during the early 6th century. Nothing like an obsessive gamer's mind and my circumstance to harness the practical knowledge and expertise I could glean from this.

Its my "holy crap" moment or dare I say "crap in my pants" realization.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick