A lot of things to do

Business Plans. Interestingly My GM side gets a small kick making business plans. It has so many parrells, especially in as far as designing adventures for players who's task it to throw your plans back at your face. Not much difference in challenge, but in terms of skills, there are some strong parralles.

Much like a GM, you approach a situation that can be tackled with an infinite amount of possibilities by setting up what you think you can tackle. What you learn being a GM is to systematically approach every situation. What can seem like infinity can be made finite, and what is finite can be deliberately worn down or thoroughly analyzed. Like a GM, you have to follow keen universal rules of thumb in how people, and things turn out when the best laid plans are made. GMs have to be adaptable and able to be very accommodating with what ever situation comes their way, if they aren't they such as GMs and no one's gonna play your game.

I'm here in Mega right now. I have work to do and I tried to accommodate so many other things with my plan. These additional things I have to do has made me carry Dad's Laptop wherever I went. It was then I was really feeling the weight of it.

So much work to do... i hope the emails I've sent will bear fruit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick