Oh yeah its Christmas

What did I do on the 25? Well, work of course. I do have work through X-mass and 25 is one of those days I have no obligations to visit anyone. After work, I couldnt help but Indulge in playing computer games till 2am. I haven't played computer games since mid november (i think). Anyway, certainly more than a month has passed since I've played cgames.

I'm a heartless bastard. Anyway, i have to fullfill some social obligations and with it some social meetings that I do want to go to. I have work so this makes it pretty complicated. Especially when I'm suffering some burn out issues. I overworked myself and I won't make that mistake again. I got a response to my 3d artist ad, I'll hire the slightly overqualified one. I bet I'll be paying the higher end of the deal. I'll check my sched how to maximize this guy. Rendering Time will take up the good computers but at least i can delegate some of the worry.

After Jan I'll be slightly freed up. Dad wants me to do some stuff, Mom too, I have to learn every facet of the business. I can and I am motivated to master it all Its just that I do need a break and I miss my wife alot during these long projects. I like practicing my problem solving and implementation skills, It really makes my existance being usefull and being able to work towards my dream project: Mahadlika!

the Road by Cormac Mcarthy. Scary, Depressing and Oh so good! Love it and I know it won't make it to the movie. The movie might be some Lone wolf and cub in a Post Apoc, hope not, but it doesnt translate well as a Movie. it is just soo depressing and it helped me lose weight because I sympathized with the characters so much in their purpetual state of starvation.

Handouts. The most attention I've gotten from my respected peers in the SJ forum. You can see how telling my geekiness is by how I reacted to Safishers (our forum horse expert) liking how I presented horses for game purposes. I'm very proud of that. I like small projects and small accomplishments, it sustains me while I work on bigger more important projects that can be very demoralizing midway through. Accomplishments sustain my psyche, I reflect on myself.

Anyway, Hope to see Dre and Mike Dulay before they leave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick