A TV show

Congrats on RJ and Kat's wedding!

TV personalities. On the car ride home, I realized my professorially inclined friend would make a good gamer-nerd TV personality. A Youtube show of them would actually be interesting to watch for History Buffs and gamer nerds. It is SUCH a niche group but still a population greater than 4 (which our regular group consists of). One of these days we should conceptualize 12 episodes and see where it can go.

Basically a discussion of History and modern misconceptions as well as look at different POVs and some pretty insightful looks at modern culture and how it takes forgranted information at our fingertips. Of course, some common sense approaches to certain implications.

Work. Looking for time to work on my report. Right now my sched is rife with social obligations. I guess I'l find time to work on Christmass day and on the 26th. I make an action plan or something.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick