Food Poisoning.



There are 2 possible culprits: My dirty mug or the New Jolijeep.

My Mug. It was clean. I wash it thoroughly every day after using it. Although, there was some water that didn't dry out since I keep it sealed, there is very little chance the office vermin would have come to it for drink.
the New Jolijeep. Well its new and not many people have been patronizing it. A point against it is the timing of my first upset stomach in the day. It occured roughly 30 mins after eating.

Telling my mom where I could have gotten either one would summon some nags upon me so I dare not tell her or anyone else what had really happened. When I wasnt sure, i attributed it to early morning sensitivity.

1st Crusade. Slowly gearing up to a game about the 1st Crusade. Alexius Comnenus (which I have the stats of) and his campaign to reconquer his kingdom. Since troubles must come in 3, PCs must condend with the Franks, Turks and the typical Challenges that comes with the setting and genre.

It is early medieval, the kataphracts were still there, elite greek troops still existed but were rare. It would be challenging because of rare combination of skills that affect the success of a campaign. Fear checks will be substituted for morale checks, which will affect the numeric ability of PCs. So a devastating blow will be felt in morale unless the PC has certain qualities or knowledges.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick