Busy today But Tired

What did I do? Mostly install drivers, read help forums and while waiting for the computer to catch up read up on the boards and jot down some gaming notes.

64 bit Problem. It is more stable and didn't suffer an error when I tried rendering something 32 bit took forever to render BUT now I have a new problem. My render cores are 32 bit and they don't like talking to my new 64bit OS. Another piece of trouble to shoot. I may have to render with just 1 computer, and it happens to be my work computer.

What I will try to do is convert my other render node into 64bit. I've been researching it to no avail. I want to save on expenses and spend on an upgrade instead of buying a different product. I may need to change my Pentium D into a 64 bit compatible Dual Core, I wonder how much that will cost. I say these all with the hopes that I don't need it, but likely I will and I will have to dish out another P10k uggg :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick