Spend the whole day in technical troubleshooting

I couldnt listen to my audio books cause I had to read a lot. I have to go through the area forum for clues to figure out what is the problem. Thank god that I've been listening to sherlock holmes the past few weeks and I'm getting the hang of this logical reasoning.

Digital-Tutors is releasing 3ds Max training next week.
And, to kick off the new training, they are releasing new free videos since Oct 03 2008!

Scanline Rendering working. I got that working once Louie figoured out the network problem. It was just some basic stuff.

Holy Crap This worked. I had a problem with 3ds Max design 2009 backburner. Render Monitor wouldn't activate and i've gone back and forth in both manuals. I was basically searching the Area (autodesk forum) with a fine toothed comb when I stumbled on this and WHAM!!! it was like touch and go, and it feels like PURE LUCK! WTF is the wiretap files and Why is its deletion what makes this work?

this problem is left and it is VERY hard.

INF Launching ‘Autodesk 3ds Max 2009 (32-bit)’
ERR Task error: An unexpected exception has occurred in the network renderer and it is terminating.
ERR An unexpected exception has occurred in the network renderer and it is terminating.
INF Application is down

I doubt I will figure it out by today. Although I will certainly spend up to 5 trying.

Running. Planning to run at T, TH, and Sat. Hope to build my core and strengthen my bones. I could feel their limits these days.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick