Sliders are tricky

Sliders are freaking tricky. It took most of a whole day to get the effect of lights coming on slowly, in an empty room. I finally learned to use sliders and there is a whole lot of problems it gives you beyond what the help would explain.

Saturday. Planning to purchase a CPU casing. I don't want to spend so much per week. There are things I have to still save for even if my income improved a lot. There are a number of things I'm looking forward to like:

1) New CPU casing (so I can take my CPU home and salvage my 1 year old parts as to take its place in my render farm. I want to play Mount and Blade with my expensive Video card.

2) New GUN. Actually just an upgrade in the arms department. I'm not that interested in a new gun. I just want my regular gun to be more reliable. There is that buttplate repair I need to address.

3) Printer Cartridge. This would be better facilitated with the return of my Home Desktop.

4) Antenna (makeshift): to boost the signal for the Internet.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick